- We deliver an intensive ‘one stop course’ accredited by the Royal College of Nursing to train nurses in the role of the Practice Nurse.
- We provide a cost effective and practical solution to practice nurse training.
- Our courses are delivered by the best expert speakers combined with experienced practice nurses who have the credibility of still doing the role on a day to day basis. This makes for a highly focused intensive two/three day course.
Course content includes:
- Role of the practice Nurse –
- Travel Health
- Commonly requested blood tests in general practice
- Wound management and documentation.
- Pill checks
- Autonomous working
- Childhood Immunisations
- Adult Injections
“This course was as refreshing as it was brilliant. The content was exactly what I needed as a new practice nurse…There is no other course like this one available; I highly recommend it. Since completing the course, I have become a valuable team member at a very busy practice, and my nursing career is going from strength to strength” .. course attendee (Di – Stafford)
- January 28th and 29th Colwall Park Hotel (Worcestershire) £500
- February 25th and 26th London – South Kensington £700
- March 25th and 26th Colwall Park Hotel (Worcestershire) £500
New Monthly Payment Plan – Please discuss payment plans with us.
Practice Nurse Training Ltd are excited to announce that our training course is now accredited by the Royal College of Nursing.
The Royal College of Nursing states that the purpose of RCN accreditation is to promote best practice and to contribute… Read more…